Keep Your Home Safe With Dryer Vent Cleaning

Let the professionals at Ellis Carpet & Chimney Cleaning check out your dryer vent today!

SAVE MONEY: Dryer vent cleaning can help your dryer work more efficiently. Every time your dryer goes through a cycle (45-60 minutes), you add about $0.70 to your power bill. If your clothes take more than one cycle to dry, think of the money you are wasting in a month’s worth of drying cycles.

SAVE TIME AND AGGRAVATION: If your clothes aren’t drying in one cycle, think of the time that is wasted in doing laundry. Think of the aggravation of the clothes not drying in the appropriate time.

PREVENT FIRE: The NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) reports that 18,000 structure fires a year in the U.S. are caused by clogged or blocked dryer vents. Dozens of deaths, hundreds of injuries, and over $100,000,000 in property loss are also attributed to dryer vent fires. Regular dryer vent cleaning can help prevent such events.

THE DRYER VENT SYSTEM INCLUDES:

  • Lint trap/funnel to dryer exhaust
  • 4″ dryer exhaust–Back of dryer
  • Transition hose–Silver hose that takes the heated, moist, lint-filled air into dryer vent elbow
  • Dryer vent elbow–4″ pipe coming out of wall that elbows into 4″ dryer vent inside wall
  • Dryer vent–Vertical 4″ tube that runs through roof at dryer vent exhaust
  • Dryer vent roof exhaust–This is the gooseneck or curly cue on your roof where the dryer’s heated, moist, lint-filled air comes out. Inside this gooseneck, you have a flapper and a small section of wire mesh
  • All parts of the dryer vent exhaust system get caked with lint over a period of time. The lint trap you clean after each dryer cycle traps about 60% of lint. The other 40% goes up the dryer vent and dryer vent system.

Our professional cleaning process cleans all the parts and areas of your dryer vent system from the lint trap to the roof exhaust vent. This is done by brushes, clot busters, flexi rod, drill, and forced air through the dryer vent.

(803) 327-6337 Email Us